2019 Husqvarna Tow-behind aerator TA48 (968 99 92-36)
Husqvarna towable aerators have the capacity to aerate up to four acres per hour. Two independent tine rotors with 32 or 40 interchangeable closed spoon tines provide superior maneuverability around corners and tight areas. Optional weight containers allow you to adjust the weight to ensure optimal soil penetration. Rear mounted tip wheels allow the unit to pass through narrow openings.
- Independent tine rotors: Two independent tine rotors with interchangeable closed spoon tines provide superior maneuverability around corners and tight areas.
- Detachable weights: Removable weights ensure optimal soil penetration.
- Side wheels: Unique side wheels allow the aerator to be handily stored on its side or be moved through tight passages.
- Aerating width: 48 in
- Aerating pattern: 4.4 in
- Aerating pattern: 6 in
- Number of tines: 40
- Detachable weights: Optional - 6 water containers (5 gallon capacity each)
- Aerating depth max: 3 in
- Aerating depth min: 0 in
- Drive System: Tow behind tractor- minimum 16 HP
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Coring Depth
- 3 in.